Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yasmani Called Up and the Side Effects Are Unknown

Word has it that Yasmani Grandal got called up. In light of the news I tweeted the following...
And that tweet lead to me and Scott turning our catchers into various forms of birth control as seen here...

As with any birth control pill Yaz may cause the following side effects; breast tenderness, bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods, nausea, stomach cramps or bloating, vomiting and weight gain. Hopefully Yas doesn't come with the same side effects but the side effects of this move are still unknown and may take awhile to develop. Consult your elder Padres fans if unwanted side effects do appear. They may be able to help you cope with them but not fully eliminate them.

And this is how I manage to make a post on an off-day when I hadn't planned on making one to begin with. Other than the news of him being called up I have no idea the moves being made in order to make it happen. Unfortunately for him, he is forever going to be associated with birth control to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment