Friday, May 18, 2012

WE WIN!!

I know you're probably thinking, "What the fuck is wrong with this hooker?! We got our asses kicked tonight." and you have every reason to do so BUT the Padres still managed to get a huge win today. It's official, Hudson has been designated for assignment and Padres fans everywhere rejoice. As if that wasn't good enough news, Jason Bartlett has been placed on the DL with a strained knee and may come back  to learn that he no longer has a job with the Padres. I however feel bad if that is how they plan to release Bartlett. We have seen in the recent past that the Padres haven't always been the greatest when it comes to letting their players go as we saw with how that trade went down. I often forget that baseball is a business but that doesn't mean they can't go about things in a decent way. I guess that whole "Stay classy, San Diego" thing doesn't apply to the Padres.


Of course the Dodgers scored in the first handful of minutes in the game and would continue to do so throughout the game. The Padres got TGJ out on a 4-5-2-5-3-4 rundown... or something like that, my mind is tired and that was a lot of throwing to different players, early in the game. That is pretty much all I have to say about the game, not because it was a shitfest but because my friend that I have known since I was born, literally, came over tonight. We had the game on but were too busy catching up to pay close attention. We did see Darnell separate his shoulder though. So lets go ahead and add him to the list of players on the DL. We might as well move every player in the Padres organization up a team at the rate these guys are dropping. I mean we have been talking about giving these younger guys a chance to play, haven't we?? The Padres lose 8-1 or something ridiculous like that and it's on to the next series. Fingers crossed we can start another win streak, one that will allow us to finally capture that elusive third straight win.

Record: 14-25

2 comments:

  1. i love your font for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too!! I picked it because I thought it looked the closest to my handwriting lol

      Delete