Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Padres Aren't the Only Ones Heading to the DL...

According to WebMD, I have a labral tear in my hip, a rotator cuff injury, an ACL injury and I need Tommy John surgery... DL here I come, I'll see you in 2013. Seriously though if I were on the Padres I would have been put on the DL a looooooooong time ago. Aside from being on the DL myself, the Padres added another player to the list, my new best friend, Kotsay.

Like last night, the Angels scored first. Stop letting this happen, Padres!! The Padres tied the game in the bottom of the third thanks to that speedster Alexi. He's one fast little fuck!! I absolutely love his speed. Having him means we don't even need to get a hit to collect a run. Lets just make sure he always gets on base and we should be golden. Speaking of middle infielders, if Everth continues to not produce do we start Parrino and see if we can get him back on track or do we tough it out with Everth?? Apparently the Angels took back the lead in the fifth but I somehow missed it. Alexi was walked to lead off the bottom of the fifth, sacrifice moved him to second, took third on a wild pitch then came around to tie the game at 2-2 on a Cam single. This boy is my new love and I want him to see him steal home so bad. Alexi doubled in Hundley giving us the first lead of the game in the seventh and giving me another reason to love him. Thanks to him the Padres beat the Angels 3-2 and it looks like tomorrow will give us our final answer to who God prefers more, Angels or Friars...

Record: 15-26

No comments:

Post a Comment