Sunday, May 27, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

I decided to do something a little different tonight. Instead of giving a summary of the game I'm going to write love notes to some of the Padres and or people affiliated with the Padres, some of which may be related to today's game. Did I say love notes?? I mean tough love notes and you're annoying me notes.

Dear Alonso, do you not realize you're Adrian slow?? You can't stretch a single into a double so stop trying. Thanks.

Dear Leila, shut up. I don't turn the game on to listen to you. If you insist on being there can you wait until like the post game show where I have already turned the TV off?? Or if you really want you can do the pregame show where I have yet to turn the TV on. You are pointless and annoying as hell during the game. Same goes to you Sweeney. It's really not necessary to have in game interviews of fans or random "updates" that we most likely heard before the game even started.

Dear Mark Grant, your ulnar collateral ligament doesn't extend all the way to your wrist. It connects your humerus to your ulna. Last time I checked, that specific area isn't anywhere near your wrist.
See, no wrist around.
The top two show the UCL. In the bottom two, the UCL is missing

Dear Nick, did you forget how to catch?? I mean that is your job title soooooo what was up with that whole passed ball to score a run in the fifth thing??

Dear Padres, can we figure out how to win by the time you come home again?? I mean our next series is against the Cubs and they are worse than us so we should be able to win, right??

Record: 17-32

No comments:

Post a Comment