Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Series Win Is Always a Good One but It's Even Better When It's Against the Dodgers

The Padres take the early lead to start the game and are already put in a bases loaded situation thanks to Adrian being a fuck up. Ha ha, Adrian, ha ha. The Dodgers walked in a run on two outs!! HA HA, Dodgers, HA HA. And now they allowed Alexi to single in two more runs. This is awesome. So glad Q took out Greinke last week. 4-0 Padres in .2 innings. I like it. I like it a lot.

I think the Padres just broke another Dodger pitcher. So Padres 2, Dodgers pitcher 0... or - 2. Either works for me. So umm Marquis has gone through two innings with 18 pitches. I'd be willing to bet that Volquez thinks that's some kind of black magic .

5-0 Padres because Kemp can't throw on line and make a play at the plate. I'm enjoying the Padres playing like this. I've missed them terribly. Guess what, Marquis accidentally hit a batter in the third and no one charged the mound. See what happens when a pitcher doesn't tell the hit batter 'fuck you' after accidentally hitting them. Dammit, Marquis loaded the bases with only one out. Please don't blow this for us, you were killing it the first two innings. The Dodgers drove in a run which thank God is only one run because that shit looked like it was about to be a grand slam and my little baseball heart is still trying to recover from that one. 5-1 Padres going into the fourth. We got this... I hope.

So Deno got on or whatever and someone tweeted "Norf" and now I have started an impromptu Pinky and the Brain sing along/quote fest because I always read it as "narf" instead. You can tell I'm having fun watching this game... Despite the score, I'm bored out of my damn mind. So Kemp once again can't throw home and now it's 6-1 Padres. Fun stuff here.

Deno is kind of killing it tonight and Cabrera just took himself out for a hot second there in the top of the sixth. Alonso just missed a home run but it's all good cause Deno comes around to score to make it 7-1 with one out and Alonso on second, yet I'm still extremely bored with this game. Waaaah. Gyorko drives in Alonso and this 8-1 game is scaring me. I can't help but think we are using all our runs up in this series. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are finally figuring things out and this isn't just luck.

Guess what guys, Matt Kemp is killing it today. His offense has been just as bad as his defense tonight and it is amazing. Karma's a real bitch, ain't it?? Kemp is so on fire that they took him out before the seventh inning started. Ya know, didn't want to rub it in our faces. Nick is kicking ass still and weirding me out. This is not the Nick I'm used to. Also, Marquis is batting for himself in the top of the seventh and might just be the only Padres starter to stay in the game this long.

Marquis starts the 7th with 82 pitches and now I'm sure that Volquez thinks there's some black magic happening. Marquis starts the 8th at 94 pitches and is definitely the only Padres starter to go this far all season. Welp, 107 pitches and 3 hits in 7 2/3 innings before Marquis gets pulled. Whatever, we got this. Yuck, Cashner is in. So the FSSD twitter account said "Cashner for the save in the bottom of the 8th" uhh... Please tell me how you figure it's a save situation in the 8th inning with an 8-1 lead. I'll wait.

The Dodgers opt to hit Blanks to start off the 9th because ya know he was totally crowding the plate and they had to retaliate from Marquis hitting Sellers earlier. If you haven't figured me out by now, that was sarcasm as is just about everything I write. Alexi knocks in another run and now we are leading 9-1. I really, really, REALLY like these Padres. Fuck you, Cashner for walking Twat Waffle Supreme when you had the chance to get him to hit into a double play and end the game. Fuck you very much. I'm so not impressed with Cashner and his walking another batter to load the bases, pisses me the fuck off. Go away. I don't like you and you can't locate to save your life tonight. I know I've written this before but what damn good does it do us if you can reach 100 mph if you can't fucking locate?! Aaaaand Cashner walks in a run. Are you fucking kidding me?! Get your shit together or get the fuck out of the game. Now do you guys see why he is in the bullpen instead of the starting rotation?? Finally Cashner ends the game but not after making me lose my fucking mind. I do believe I lost count how many times I yelled "fuck" or a variation of it at my tv. Whatever, the Padres win 9-2 and finally take a series.

Record: 4-10

No comments:

Post a Comment