Saturday, April 6, 2013

Awkward

Let's cut to the chase, Garland is on my tv and I'm not going to be mad if he kicks our ass. The better he does, the longer I get to stare at him. However, the minute he gets taken out we need to immediately get our asses back on track and win this shit.

Waaah, the Rockies scored first. Way to take away my baseball high. Padres are losing 1-0 and my favorite in game reporting has to go ahead and pop up and annoy me more than this small deficit. No shit, new chick, it's hard to read the ball off the bat. I didn't need you to relay that info from Cam or Roberts to me. Pretty sure it's common sense to anyone who has spent even one drill in the outfield. Can we please just get rid of the in game reporting?? It's going to drive me batshit.

Two back to back hits for the Padres followed by a walk, loads the bases with no outs in the top of the four and we have a chance to test my theory from last season. We did get a run in though it leaves a perfect opening for a double play to end the inning. Yep, called that double play. Now Cam, clearly didn't watch that episode of Sport Science where sliding into a base is actually slower than running it out. I'm not saying he would have been safe had he ran it out because I didn't see just how close it was but he would have made it even closer. As for my theory, I'll pass for now.

Ugh, Cabrera fucks up and that fuck up allows the Rockies to take back the lead. Seriously, someone remind me why we still have Cabrera. Rockies scored again and all my baseball high that I had at the start of the game and the little I regained when we tied it, is beyond gone. Why do we have to do stupid shit all the time?! And again, with the awkward and stupid shit to make it 4-1 Rockies and to think, we had a bases loaded, no outs chance and we only got one run out of that. Le sigh. Isn't this the kind of shit they're supposed to work on during spring training?? If not, they might want to consider it for next year.

Quentin's double in the top of the six allows for him to be driven in to make it a 4-2 game before more stupid shit happens and the inning ends. Quentin does not belong on an NL team. I don't care what you say, his knee is a liability and that slide he did to make a double, scared me. Don't do that!! You're fragile.

Welp, the Padres aren't coming back from this one. Cashner gives up a two run shot to make it 6-2 in the seventh. Good fucking job, Cashner. Thanks for reminding me why I hate you... besides that disgusting beard. Yes, I realize we are playing at Coors Field and anything can happen but it's the Padres, we are done. Yay!! Some of  the awkward and stupid shit happened to the Rockies and we scored. Shortly after, a fan ran on the field and we don't get to see it. WAAAAAAAAAH. I want to see it!! I need some entertainment if the Padres are going to lose this 6-3.

Record: 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment