Tuesday, April 23, 2013

*Sigh* Not Again

Guess what guys, Cody Ransom is a troll as is just about every player the Padres have let go. Ransom was 2 for 3 with a home run when I turned the end of the Cubs Reds game on. Other players that suddenly got their shit together after leaving us; Edmunds and Ludwick are all that come to mind right now but I know there are others. This makes me think it's something with the dynamic of the team and not anything about the field itself. Obviously you're going to be more comfortable in certain situations and will get along better with certain teams than other and I'm beginning to think that's the case. I'm also beginning to think I'm not making any sense because I can't see straight right now much less think straight.

How come whenever I don't want to write this damn thing, I end up writing something anyway?! Seriously, I want absolutely nothing to do with this tonight and here I am, writing away. I hate myself for this. Meanwhile the Padres are already losing and it's only the first inning. I didn't see what happened because I was watching the end of the Cubs Reds game. In Quentin's first AB after coming back from his 8 game suspension singles in the tying run. Alonso singles in a run to make it 2-1 Padres and Quentin hustles to third. I'm kinda wishing he didn't because now there's an easy DP opportunity. Yep, called it. Deno hit into a DP to end the inning but at least we have the lead... for now.

Aaaaaand there goes the lead. 3-2 Brewers in the second. Make that 4-2 Brewers. I'm already over this game. Scratch that 6-2 Brewers and Clayton just got pulled. Poor guy didn't even last two innings. I remember a time when he didn't completely suck and would win every game I was at. It's almost like it was a dream now.

We got a run back, (enter sarcastic "yay" here). 6-3 Brewers. Nothing worth mentioning has happened since whenever we got that run back... it's now the 7th and we have the bases loaded but my eyes could care less and are fighting to stay closed. The Padres lose and now I can put myself to bed.

Record: 5-15

No comments:

Post a Comment