Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Most Fun Loss On the Face of the Earth

First pitch strikes make me happy. No sooner did I finish typing that did a second pitch home run happen. I don't like second pitch home runs or the fact that the Dodgers are already winning. Fuck this shit, second inning and a second Dodgers home run is hit?! 3-0 Dodgers. No me gusta!! Note to the Padres, Don't talk to Clayton during a game ever again. He calls for a double play, we get a two run home run. He calls for settling in, the Dodgers single. Bad job Clayton.

So the rally monkey the Padres introduced last night was already super cute to begin with but finding out that Cam's son made it for the team makes it even cuter. As I'm talking about the rally monkey, Deno doubled in Will and now we won't be shutout, hooray!! Clearly, just speaking about the rally monkey causes it's powers to work. Well crap, we need to talk about the rally monkey some more because the Dodgers just took back that run and now it's 4-1.

This game is quite boring right now and I really don't feel like trying to write anything else on here. If you are wondering how bored I am with this game, I went into full girl mode and realized that Venable's ass is very nice during the top half of the sixth. That girl moment just made me remember an epicly hilarious conversation I had with a friend last season and now I'm laughing my ass off over that instead of dwelling on the 4-1 game. So far the highlight of the game was the twitter poll where we were asked what our favorite addition to the park was, the fences got 0% of the vote. I bet they feel super smart for moving in the fences now. Ya know, if Uribe's home run that wouldn't have been a home run before didn't already do so.

So, I started paying attention to the game again and then they showed Cory and I've spent the rest of the inning gawking at him. Excuse me for having a super girly day today. How did I know Alonso was going to be moved to second to start the top of the ninth?! It just made sense in my brain but usually that makes no sense anywhere else. Clearly, my twitter feed doesn't get the move and I can't explain why it makes perfect sense to me. Alonso showed that he doesn't belong at second and then the Padres move him to third to play Gyorko at second. I am utterly confused now and the damn Twat Waffle Supreme is up with his stupid smirk. Dear Thatcher (who I will now refer to as Drew Carey), please get Ethier out. I'll take drilling him too except for the fact that now the penis wrinkles have the bases loaded with one out.... Also, Alonso is back at second. Confused is an understatement now but I have to admit, this is very fun to watch. I mean we clearly aren't going to win many games so making moves that make everyone do a double take is about as much fun as we will get. Just please don't do this tomorrow, I will never be able to keep track at the game.

Fun fact, Nick is 4 for 4 tonight and to celebrate, he kept grabbing his junk while chilling at second. STOP IT, that's not cute. Venable knocks in Hundley to make it 4-2 with two outs in the bottom half of the ninth. Are the wheels coming off for the Dodgers now?! So Deno strikes out but the ball gets away from the catcher so he's safe at first and a run scores to make it 4-3. This game has officially made me nervous for the first time all season. Alonso popped up and we lost but holy shit was that a fun game after awhile.

Record: 2-7

No comments:

Post a Comment