Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday, Funday, Runday!! JK We're the Padres


Apparently my twitter feed has forgotten that "it's eye-fucking time" means that Zito is pitching for the Giants. When he pitches at Petco, the eye-fucking causes him to suck and for us to kick his ass. It often works through the tv too but that's a lot harder to do and I'm not sure I'm awake enough for it to be effective today.

Hahahaha in the bottom of the first Pagan limps immediately after the pitch to sell that he got hit then walks perfectly fine to argue with the ump that we as hit. You're dumb. I don't even care that he did get hit. It was a two second difference between limping and walking normal.




Ugh Giants score first with three in the third inning. This game is boring as all hell. Wake up, Padres!! You're putting me back to sleep. Dammit, Gerald!! 5-0 Giants after Posey hits a two run home run in the fifth. In the bottom of the sixth, Blanks attempts to murder the outfield wall and instead it attacks him. His sunglasses busted and I'm calling concussion. No way he slams that hard, head first, into a wall without it happening which is just fantastic because he's finally been healthy and now BAM wall to the face and shoulder. I'm assuming they tested for a concussion as well as did some ROM tests on his shoulder. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it just looked bad and that he's actually fine but I can't convince myself that it's true.

Once Again the Padres get shut out and this just blows. The sweepers become the swept. Waaaaaah.

Record: 5-13

No comments:

Post a Comment