Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Blatant Boob Starers Win Again

For the first time this series, I have been able to watch the beginning of the game and sweet baby Jesus, we start it off with a two run home run. Can we play at GABP all the time?? Please?? Damn, my boy Cozart just cut our lead in half. I was so mad when Wells gave up that home run until I realized it was too Cozart and then I was just a little mad. I have issues. Booo/Yay Ludwick. He just hit a two run home run to make it 3-2 Reds. UGH, this is going to be another wait, shit, fuck, dammit post and we haven't even finished an inning!! Oh lordy. What the hell?! Arroyo just drilled Wells. It looked like it was in the head at first but apparently it was more around the shoulder. Either way, can you not hit my players?? I don't need anymore reason for them to be put on the DL, we are good enough at that ourselves that we don't need any help.

My boys tie up the game in the fourth which is not as exciting for me as it was when the game first started. Weird, I know. We now take the lead because clown man, Frazier, deflected the ball and whoever the Reds have playing second couldn't come up with it cleanly. To this, I laugh, ha ha ha ha. Bruce just tied the game and the Reds have a player on second with one out. Ludwick doubles in the leading run because Baker is a twat waffle and couldn't make the tag at home. I know that's not his fault that the ball didn't get there half a second faster but I don't like him and really wanted to use one of my new favorite names to call people.

Pretty sure the umpire just fucked us on that Alexi non stolen base call to end the Padres half of the sixth. Can we have umpires that aren't shitheads?? Or if they have to be shitheads can it be on the other team instead of ours?? Okay, scratch that. They just showed the angle from the outfield and Alexi was out but that doesn't mean that umpires aren't shitheads. The Reds score one more to make it 6-4 on a Ludwick single turned double play to end the inning, weird. This whole Broxton on the Reds thing is not ok with me. I NEVER thought I would ever like a team that he is on. In fact, it makes me like the Reds a little less. The Reds bring in Chapman and the giggles commence. I will never forget that BP. Okay, so I know I've said before somewhere that Champan's speed isn't as impressive now that we have Cashner who throws just as hard but I'm beginning to rethink this. Champan is much more entertaining than Cashner. Quentin doubles off Chapman with two outs and from what a Reds fan has told me, Champan loses his composure or whatever when he gets a runner on sooooo we might have a chance. Unfortunately we didn't get the chance and double unfortunately, the Reds twitter told me we lost before the final strike was even thrown. Padres lose 6-4 and I'm just ready to eat, shower and watch gymnastics now.

Record: 44-62

No comments:

Post a Comment