Monday, July 30, 2012

Surprise!!

Surprise, bitches!! As I was house sitting I remembered seeing FSOH while scrolling through the menu and thought hmm let's see if this will give me the game. It didn't BUT it searched for another station that had the game and I got it!! I missed the first two innings and apparently there was a lot of runs being scored and players getting hurt. However, I turned the game on just in time to see the Reds catcher Mesoraco go apeshit arguing balls and strikes to get himself tossed and the Padres add on 4 more runs to make it 9-3. I missed the Reds scoring one more in the third but it's okay, we are kicking their ass!! I missed yet another Padres run because I had to take the dog out, damn dog!! Top of the fifth and Team Fun Size is up for the fourth time?! I love it!! Lets just say, I'm not going to be mad if we overwork the Reds pen. Not mad at all. The Reds score another run in the bottom of the fifth to make it 10-5. Stop it, Reds. Quentin makes it an 11-5 ballgame with a solo home run in the top of the eighth off one of my Reds creepers, me gusta mucho. Gracias Arredondo. Padres win 11-5 in Cincy and I'm beyond thrilled.

Record: 44-60

No comments:

Post a Comment