Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fucking Tomahawk Chopping Braves

Atlanta scores first today which doesn't help my shitty mood. I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately, the shitty mood part, which means I probably have. I'm not apologizing for it but I'd appreciate it if the Padres would not let the Braves score so that maybe my mood will get better. The Padres are apparently not in the listening to me business because Clayton just gave up a home run. Stop letting the Braves score!! I need this so I don't fall into a state of depression, dammit. Motherfucker, start listening to me Padres!! You just let Chipper drive in another run. I don't like this 3-0 lead the Braves have. And I really don't like this 6-0 lead the Braves have after Boxberger just gave up a three run home run, two of those runs get charged to Clayton. Not okay. What's even more not okay is the fact that we just got shutout. The Padres lose 6-0 to the fucking tomahawk chopping Braves.

Record: 52-66

No comments:

Post a Comment