Monday, August 6, 2012

Yesterday, Today and Tonight...

The lack of a post yesterday was because I was at the game and spent the majority of my day downtown and when I got home I was not only physically but mentally exhausted. The Padres kicked the Mets ass with the long ball which was a huge shocker to me. We don't do shit like that. Headley, Alonso and Quentin all crushed it and made me very excited. Well, as excited as you can be for being sun drained. Not that I'm complaining, I love being in the sun and watching baseball, my brain on the other hand doesn't. The way I put it is I get sun drunk. Other people lose it from drinking, I don't drink often so I never actually get drunk and do stupid shit or say stupid shit. I just spend too much time in the sun and get the same effect. Therefore, sun drunk.

I will not be making a post tonight either because I will be going to watch my brother and my friend's softball teams play each other in the playoffs and then, who ever wins, the championship game. From what my friend says, my brother's kind of a big deal so if I was a betting girl, I'd put my money on WTFM with my pick the stick, or whatever, J Rod. Hahaha, it feels so weird calling him that. I'm extremely excited to go to the game tonight because it has been years since I've watched my brother play and it will be fun to see him and my friend compete against each other. Lets just say I'm going to be very confused with my cheering, think the Reds Padres series'. I am not thrilled however to be going by myself especially since it's over a half an hour drive for me to get to the complex and I have never been there. Lets just say my friends are all twat waffles for not going with me or meeting me there. It doesn't count that Charisma and my brother will be there. I will still be alone in the stands, my favorite. Like the boy agreed, I'm too cute and tiny to be by myself. Unfortunately he can't come with me, which is fine because I actually want to watch the game.

Hopefully the Padres don't pull a repeat of the early series against the Cubs tonight because no one needs that to happen again. I'm also bummed that we didn't play the Cubs yesterday because I've been waiting all season to wear my Cub Buster shirt to a game and I don't think I'm going to get to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment