Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Tired of Us Playing the Braves...

Logan gets the game started in the third with a two out solo home run. I'm really loving these home runs but can we make them multiple run homers instead?? Clearly I needed to be more specific because the Braves hit a three run home run to take the lead in the bottom half of the third. The Padres load the bases in the fourth only to have Nick be up. There's still two outs but with the way Nick has been playing, he will hit into a double play before he gets any RBI. Yep, Nick got out. Told you, no double play but still an out. Now it's up for Volquez to not let the RISP go to waste, but it's us and he did. The Brave scored another run in the bottom of the fourth off a deflected ball from Volquez's glove. If he hadn't tried to catch it, I'm pretty sure they could have doubled up the runners and gotten out of the inning unharmed. More scoring by the Braves to make it a 6-1 game and to think I was excited when we started the game off with a home run. The Padres lost 6-1 and I'm tired of us playing the Braves.

Record: 52-67

No comments:

Post a Comment