Saturday, August 4, 2012

Volquez Makes Me Pissy

Dear Jesus, Volquez managed to load the bases already in the second inning. What the deuce?! Of course the shithead walked in a run. Motherfucking twat waffle, stop walking in runs!! The Mets now lead 2-0 with 2 outs still. Lets see would you rather Latos who went 7 1/3 shutout innings and scored two of his teams 3 runs himself on a two run shot OR would you rather have Volquez who loaded the bases in the second inning and walked in 2 runs on 2 outs before he gave up a double to make it 4-0?? Hmmm, the Padres front office is super smart. Though, I do give them major credit for pulling Grandal. Before the final out of the inning is recorded Black pulls Volquez. I'm super amazed that he didn't leave him in and that he looked like he wanted to actually give us a chance to come back and win this game. At this point the game is up to Boxberger and the rest of the team to not shit the bed. Boxberger records the third out like it was nothing... this is what I except from veteran pitchers like Volquez and not from newbies.

Team fun size singles in the first Padres run in the third. Watch out buttfucks, we are coming for you!! The Padres pitching staff once again loads the bases for the Mets. I can't be too upset about it this time because this is Burns major league debut and I don't know what to expect out of him. Luckily, the kid got out of the jam because Cam is awesome and does backwards somersaults after he makes catches. I love that I gave credit to Cam for his somersault and about two seconds later Mr. Padre explained why it was a bad fundamental play. To that I responded in my head and on twitter, his approach was more like when you do that on the beam and not the floor. Ugh, the Mets score another run to make it 5-1 in the seventh. The Mets are scoring more runs and I'm on the verge of falling asleep. I think it's safe to say the Padres aren't winning this one and that I can go ahead and post this, turn the game off and go to bed. Oh hey, before I could turn the game off the Mets load the bases AGAIN. Yep, I should turn this off and go to bed before this gets really ugly.

So instead of going to bed super early I decided to try and figure out just how many Padres give aways I can fit into one outfit for tomorrows game. So far I've come up with seven things: Luebke jersey, Friar shirt, hat, sunglasses, pet bandanna as a sweatband, beach towel so I don't burn my ass on the seats and rally pompoms. I suppose I can bring rally towels too so that would make nine things but I'm not going to want to have five hundred things hanging off of me at all times. While I'm debating what shit to take to the game tomorrow, Chase hits a home run to make it a 6-2 game. Please, please, please score some runs tomorrow. Alonso also did work and doubled while I was figuring out how annoying I want to be tomorrow. Maybin walks and the Mets bring in their closer. Lets win this... or you know hit into a double play to end the game. Way to kill the rally, Baker. Fingers crossed Eddy is catching tomorrow.

Record: 45-64

2 comments:

  1. Totally read that as "Dear Hey-sus".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, like a true Padres fan should... or ya know a San Diegan.

      Delete