Friday, August 24, 2012

The Padres Win All While Boring Me To Death

So I haven't watched baseball in like two days so I decided to OD on it today. I started to watch the final game of the Pirates series before I decided I needed to go out to the pool, then I turned on the Reds game as per usual and now I've got the rest of the Reds game on my laptop and the Padres game on  TV. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Padres game doesn't go the route of the Reds game. By the third inning the Padres take a 3-0 lead. Two of the runs came off an RBI single by Stults in the second, the third run was a Deno home run  in the third. I like the way this game is starting. Oh I forgot, Chase took a ball off the wrist like Marquis did the other night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he won't end up in a cast.

Stults drives in another run in the fourth inning to make it 4-0 Padres. I kinda like this whole the score matching the inning thing we have going on here. Of course after I wrote that we decided we didn't need to make the score match the inning anymore and didn't score again until the seventh inning. Why are you trying to make me look stupid, Padres?! Nothing else happened the rest of the game and I swear this has been the most boring game ever today. I'm amazed that I haven't fallen asleep despite the 5-0 Padres win.

Record: 57-70

No comments:

Post a Comment