Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fucking, Chipper Jones

Fucking, Chipper Jones. Of course the one guy on the Braves that I absolutely can't stand is the guy who gives the Braves the early lead with a two run home run. Lets just say that he made me glad I have picture in picture. I might just need to switch it over and stare at Homer Bailey instead. Then again, if I do that, I'm going to need to watch Batman afterwards.

Holy fuck balls, Batman, the Padres just got screwed. Chipper made a diving stop, throws to second and magically gets Alonso out on a DROPPED ball. Fucking, Chipper Jones. I guess Marquis got a double in the third inning but FSSD went a little apeshit as the ball was not being caught so I didn't get to see it. Booooooo, Heyward hit himself a solo home run to extend the Braves lead to 3 and all I have to say to that is, Fucking, Chipper Jones. Yes, I know he had nothing to do with that home run but I have decided that I am blaming everything on him tonight since it is his bobblehead night AND he just hit another home run. FUCKING, CHIPPER JONES. "It's only a four run lead" uhh yeah a four run lead off of home runs. I don't care if it's "only four runs", we are the Padres and have played like the Padres we had started to forget about since we entered Atlanta. Clearly, us winning the first game against the Braves was a fluke.

The Braves load the bases in the fifth and we put Boxberger in. I don't like this kid and I don't want to see him in a bases loaded situation. Aaaaaand the Braves now lead by six. Sweet deal, bro. On the flip side of the picture in picture, the Mets had a perfect game going until they hit Ludwick. Lets just say, baseball isn't making me happy or less stressed right now. Oh yeah, we officially have new owners. Yippee, she said in a sarcastic tone and an "it's a home run-esque" finger twirl. It's not that I'm not happy that we have new owners. It's more that I'm not going to really care until I see changes and improvements being made. Oh and the Padres lose 6-0 and on to home we will go.

Record: 52-68

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the first win was a fluke. But you don't really hate Chipper-he is a great guy, fans love him (except for Mets fans-so he named his kid Shea since he lit that stadium up). So since the Pad's aint gonna be in the WS why don't we ask you for a little love and during the post season have you cheer for Chipper! We want him going out with a ring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I appreciate the fact that you took your time to read this and comment, I can not find it in me to cheer for Chipper. I have never liked him. To me he has that look about him that makes me want to punch him in the face lol. You're probably right and he probably is a great guy and it's clear fans love him, I'm just not one of them never have been and never will be.

      Delete