Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome to Atlanta

After taking the series in Pittsburgh the Padres make their way to the ATL to take on the Braves for four. For the record, I hate Chipper Jones and am already sick and tired of them showing him and talking about him... the game hasn't even officially started yet.

The Padres take an early 1-0 lead in the second on a sac fly to left. Even though I feel like the Braves have been nonexistent this season, it's great that we have the lead. As I was busy catching skittles in my cleavage, Cam made a diving catch that was a gazillion times more impressive than me catching skittles with my boobs. Though I bet some people would beg to differ. In the fourth, the Padres load the bases with two outs for Nick, awesome. I still do not understand why we brought him back up but I have zero faith in him doing anything with the bases loaded. As expected Nick did absolutely nothing with that at bat.

Chase got greedy in the fifth and should have stuck with an RBI single but a run is a run, I'm just not happy with an unnecessary out. Alonso singles in a run in the sixth inning to make it a 3-0 game that barely has my interest. I swear these games are more and more boring the better the team gets. Umm, isn't it supposed to be more and more exciting the better we get?? Chase continues his hot hitting by hitting a solo shot in the seventh inning. With the amount of home runs we have been hitting it's about time to start joking we are on steroids, right?? I mean come on, it is the Padres and we all know the Padres aren't a home run hitting team.

After seven and two thirds the Braves finally get to Stults to make it 4-1 with a runner on third and two outs. I specifically told them to not allow the Braves to score, they need to work on their listening skills. The Padres win the game 4-1... Peace up, A-Town down or some other lame Atlanta reference

Record: 52-65

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Some one is Blogging what we are all thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. = ) Clearly, everyone else is too scared to!!

      Delete