Monday, April 30, 2012

When Zombies Write Posts...

Warning: The following post has been written and "proof read" by a Zombie, any and all nonsensical statements were not on purpose. I apologize for the confusion and hope you can decipher Zombie. If you can't, feel free to send me an abundance of Jamba Juice's Strawberry Surfrider with extra immunity boosts to ensure there will be no more Zombie guest appearances this season, thanks. Oh and if you put some Vodka in it I'm sure that will help loads too. Thanks.

Guess what, Alonso got an RBI single in the second inning to give us an early lead and I wasn't looking... again. Wieland was doing work for himself tonight, killing it on the mound and raking a base hit as well PLUS he always wears the uni the right way and I love him for that. With Wieland on first Deno crushes the ball, if any other player with the exception of probably Alonso and maybe Nick, that double would have been an RBI but it's not and that's okay because it was done with no outs. Wait a minute, this is the Padres and we like to strand guys in scoring position when we have no outs... the third inning was no different than 97% of the season.  I checked twitter after we didn't bring the runners from second and third around and saw this tweet....
To which I responded "you know that means we won't end up winning right #AshleyTheories I'm totally ok with them proving me wrong though". Clearly my theories are correct and I need to trademark them or something before some ass dick steals them.

Well that fucktard Braun went and hit a HR to tie the game in the fourth inning and now I'm a pissed off Zombie. Alonso's failed attempt to dig the ball out of the dirt after Hudson made a somewhat fantastical play to save the ball from going into RF did not help make me a non pissed off Zombie. I swear I need to go and show Alonso how to dig balls out of the dirt or at the very least get him to do the splits so he can extend that reach just a little further. I promise I won't stretch your boy parts... too much. 

Good Lord, the fourth inning has turned into a shit show for the Padres and they now trail 3-1. Bartlett did something surprising and got an RBI double and moved to third on the throw to the plate. Alonso on his attempt to score apparently forgot he was playing baseball and not hockey and body checked the catcher... it was ugly. If you're planning on trying to take the catcher out can you at least slide and make it look like I expect it to look?? Either way the Padres got one run back. 

Welp, that douche lord Braun did it again and the Padres now trail 5-2 in the fifth. I'm not entirely convinced that he wasn't and or isn't on steroids. He absolutely murdered that ball, in the marine layer no less. So much for Wieland killing it on the mound... it's not his fault he had to face that needle ass (word courtesy of Jeremy Nash). Padres had runners on first and third with no outs in the bottom of the sixth  and Bartlett hits into a DP but the runner on third scores, sweet Padres down by 2 now. Enter Frieri in the seventh and enter another HR for that fuckbag, Braun, in the boxscore. Padres now trail 6-3 and my patience for this game is beginning to run out... don't they know I could be watching my cheesy gymnastics show instead?? 

Apparently Mark Grant and Dick Enberg are just as over this game as I am because they just felt the need to show us the insides of a baseball which is totally disturbing. It's way grosser than the insides of people and animals. I should know, I'm the weirdo that enjoys dissections and watching surgical videos. Damn, that motherfucker did it again.. well not a HR but a 2 run triple, close enough. How have we not figured out to maybe walk him or conveniently let one slip and drill him in the face?? Seriously four plate appearances, three of which resulted in HR's and not one of them caused anyone to think "hey maybe we should walk this guy??" we fail at life.

Clearly when a Zombie writes a post you get some colorful names as well as some off the wall shit too. I'm not sorry. Just be glad I'm not sleep deprived, it would be worse which may have made it more interesting... Padres lose 8-3.

Record: 7-17

No comments:

Post a Comment