Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...


The shitty Padres of the first three weeks of the season are back. Fan-fucking-tastic. What happened to those boys who showed up in the final two games against the Phillies?? I miss those ones. Wherever you guys are, can you please come back out of hiding?? We need you to come out and play if we want to enjoy the rest of the season and I think I speak for every Padres fan when I say that we do indeed want to enjoy these games. So come play with us, pretty please with cherries on top and whipped cream and hot fudge and chocolate sprinkles and, and... me?? Or all of that on me. If it makes you come out of hiding, I'm game. Now that you've got that mental image in your brain, I'm going to give you a new one. I feel like Street's pants are so tight that he's going to get a yeast infection... if that's even possible. You're welcome. You should have read that off my twitter but I had to share that on here too because that is a legitimate concern. My theory is if I don't own clothing that tight, a guy shouldn't either. Pretty sure it's a health risk for your balls and being a professional level athlete I would assume you would want to do everything in your power to make sure you pass on those highly developed genes. Speaking of a relief pitcher's balls, I really wish our bullpen would be consistent again. One day they get the job done, the other day they implode. Our bullpen has often been the only bright spot on this team and now well, we are just lucky if they don't walk in a run. I fear that this season is going to drag on and that I will begin to lose love for this team. I absolutely love baseball but if we continue to play like this I don't know what I'm going to do. Oh yeah, Hudson hit a HR, Cam still wore his uni the right way and Alonso finally got a hit when I was watching unfortunately we lost 7-2.

Record: 5- 14

No comments:

Post a Comment