Sunday, April 15, 2012

You're a Shit Stain on the Underwear of Life

First thing's first, Happy Jackie Robinson Day. I love the way MLB chooses to honor him by having everybody wearing 42 on their jerseys but it confuses the hell out of me. I already have a short attention span and rely on the numbers to tell who is up so this whole everyone wearing the same number thing does not work for me. I think they should make it mandatory that everyone should wear their uniform the correct way as another way to honor him. Then again I love that look and think it should be worn like that every day.


Okay, so it's Volquez's third start and he hasn't been that fantastical in 2 of 3 so that means it's been long enough for me to legitimately bitch about that trade right?? If Alonso would have started then I would most definitely be complaining but he didn't so I will wait until both of them start the game to get my "that trade" bitch on. I will however get my bitch on about the rest of the game. In the past few games against the Dodgers have we not learned that you don't pitch to Kemp?! Seriously he has what six HR's and four have come against us in the first week and a half of the season and you're still pitching to him because?? Orlando Hudson is doing his best to piss off everyone and if you're on twitter you're aware of this and saw and or participated in #ThingsBetterThanOrlandoHudson. I for one am not Hudson's biggest fan but within five minutes of that hashtag popping up on my timeline I was thoroughly annoyed by it. Credit most of that annoyance to reading someone else's tweets earlier this morning and thinking "shut up, you're a joke". Anyway, I do have to give it to Hudson for wearing his uniform correctly today. That may be the only good thing I say about him for the rest of the season. And just like that I have to eat my words because Hudson just made a double play of the outstanding variety. Wow some crazy shit just went down Guzman hits into a triple play and Black gets ejected  for arguing... that's embarrassing. What makes this even worse is the ump clearly called it foul then changed his mind and called it fair. This is some fucking bullshit unicorn rainbow calisthenics and now makes my title work for not only the way the Padres have been playing but for the umpire as well. The Dodgers shouldn't have jumped Gordon after that hit, they should have jumped Dale Scott. And Scott has moved to the top of San Diegan's shit lists...

Record 2-8

Edit: Here's the triple play bullshit call

No comments:

Post a Comment