Friday, April 27, 2012

Watch Out Bitches, We're Coming!!

First thing's first, I love my Cory no matter how he plays but that will not stop me from going off on him if he has a bad outing... not saying he had one tonight, just saying in general. Secondly, those Giants uniforms are quite possibly one of the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen. Seriously, it looks like a pumpkin threw up all over them. If I had to chose between those and the Padres old yellow and brown ones, I'd chose the yellow and brown. Hands down and I absolutely hate those uniforms.


Okay, so Nick had an RBI double to do something that I don't think has been done yet this season, give our starter a lead before he even takes the mound. Unfortunately that lead didn't last long. My boy gave up a HR and you bet your ass I had some constructive criticism for him. We hadn't even made it through the first inning and already collected two errors, one on Chase and one on my boy Parrino. Chase's error pulled Alonso off the bag and as you know I'm not a fan of Alonso so I had some constructive criticism for him too. It went something along the lines of "point your fucking toes". It might not be much but pointing his toes could have given him the extra stretch he needed to get the out... gymnast concerns. Clearly Parrino was channeling Bartlett when he committed his error because there is no other explanation for him to not make that. Hudson is still doing work and with an RBI double the Padres took the lead once again. Cam helped out with an RBI single extending our lead to 3-1. Okay, it seems as if Parrino channeled Bartlett the entire game. I don't appreciate that. I also don't appreciate Posey getting an RBI double to make it a 3-2 game, go break your leg again. Okay I don't mean that. Wait, yeah I do... that was an awesome injury and I'm broken like that. Hudson committed an error putting the error count in this game at 3 and causing me to yell "OH JESUS!!" in fear that we were never going to get out of this fifth inning. Guzman had a double in the seventh followed by a stolen base and a Headley RBI to give the Padres a 4-2 lead. A wild pitch brought in Chase from third making it 5-2 Padres. Clearly I should have sat awkwardly on the couch earlier during the game and maybe the Giants would have started falling apart a little bit sooner. Cashner continues to do his best to make sure that I don't like him by almost walking Posey only to give up a HR to him, which cut the Padres lead to two. Street came in to get the save and I'm not entirely sure he doesn't wear his pants like that to traumatize me. No joke, they are so tight that even when he bends over they are still up his ass. I hate that I'm so concern about the health of his balls but once again, I'm broken like that. I also am waiting for the game where he just rips his pants mid pitch. Guarantee you I won't be able to stop laughing if that happens. Alonso about made the game last longer than it needed to and I may or may not have yelled "you suck at life" at him before he managed to get the ball to Street for the final out. Padres win 5-3 and have another win streak going on.

And because it feels like it's been too long since I've bitched about the strike zone... Riddle me this, since when is pitch 2 a ball??


Record: 7-14

PS. For the record I may wish an injury on someone but I very rarely actually want anyone to get hurt. I just really enjoy seeing a good injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment