Thursday, April 26, 2012

Girls Know Baseball Too

That awkward moment where you know more about baseball than the two guys talking around you about it and they ignore you when you say anything only to announce what you just said 2 minutes later after they looked it up on their phones. Yeah that just happened this afternoon. I was super annoyed by this. Also they were acting like it was no surprise we lost 7-1 yesterday. Hi, umm we were in it until the bullpen shit the bed as I tried to explain but of course was ignored. I also had tried to explain that the Nats are actually good right now. Oh and they thought it was big news that Bell blew a save... ummm he's been blowing saves left and right this season. Apparently it's lets ignore the tiny girl who is "trying" to talk baseball with us week because they did this shit on Tuesday too. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know shit about baseball. I don't wear baseball stuff cause I think it's cute... usually. Not to mention I had to correct one of them on Tuesday when they tried to tell me that Spence throws triple digits. I informed them it's Cashner and I got a "whatever" response. Not my fault you don't know your facts bro. Sorry, I'm in a bad mood and that shit really pissed me off today, I had to get that out.


Now that that rant is over it's time for the relevant stuff. So whatever Cam's streak was must have been broken yesterday because he is back to not wearing his uniform the way I like it. That makes me really sad, what doesn't make me sad is the fact that the San Diego Chicken was there tonight. Well actually it does make me sad because I wasn't there to see him in person. Like I just said, the San Diego Chicken made an appearance during the 4th inning and caused me to start doing the Chicken Dance. Not even joking, I sat here doing the Chicken Dance and singing the song. His appearance also caused the Padres to have the bases loaded with one out, until Bartlett came up then it was obviously it was up to Volquez to bring in the runners himself. Clearly we don't deserve to win this game because as you should know by now my theory on having the bases loaded and not being able to score. Tonight is just proving my theories correct, first the bases loaded one and then the triple one. The Nationals got the lead first... fucking Jason Werth and his fucking bum ass beard. Volquez and Alonso did very well tonight but I still don't like either of them. Volquez just looks like he doesn't belong in a Padres uniform and if you have been following me on twitter these past few days you know that I feel like Alonso is a giant douche bag. I have never met him but he has something about him that just screams "I'm a giant douche" and I will continue to think this until I meet him and am proved wrong. We seriously did not deserve to win this game but Kotsay thought differently. He gave us the lead and we got to see Street and his suffocating pants come in and get the save for the first time in awhile, potentially starting a new win streak. Padres win 2-1

Record: 6-14

4 comments:

  1. As a whole, most San Diego sports fans do not know their ass from a hole in the ground. Those are facts. The only thing I find annoying about girls and sports, are chicks who only support a player, or talk about him, just because he is attractive. It is refreshing to see a lady who does have passion for the Padres. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same issue with girls and sports but not even going to lie I do that a lot BUT I do know my shit so it's ok. Also, thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Yeah thats annoying. I imagine the fact you are a girl did have something to do with it from them, but I can tell you idiot fans are idiot fans sometimes. Ive been treated as if I don't know what I'm talking about too at a game with some basic facts. Le Sigh.

    ReplyDelete