Monday, April 16, 2012

Lube, Oops I Mean Lueb Gets It Done

"KY Jelly was a popular lubricant." - Dick Enberg
Clearly, talking about KY Jelly gets you some offense. If you don't have FSSD you were saved from being traumatized for life by having to hear Dick Enberg talk about using KY Jelly. Sure, he wasn't talking about it in the way everyone knows it's used for but that was the problem, EVERYONE knows what it's used for. I, for one, am severely traumatized now. Despite the trauma I suffered, I did get to enjoy Cory killing it tonight... and now the KY Jelly reference makes sense. Ladies love Lueb, KY Jelly.... yeeeeaaaaaah, let that one sink in. That Enberg is a sneaky old bastard. Anyway, Cory was playing like the guy we extended and was rocking it, or should I say rubbing one out, tonight. I'm gross, I know but I had to do it considering the theme of the night. Cory gave up one run through 7 innings, in Colorado at that. Cashner came in to throw a scoreless eighth and Ownings came in for an "uno, dos, adios" ninth inning. Padres win thanks the the numerous doubles we felt the need to hit. I just hope we saved some for the rest of the series... or season for that matter. Also I hope we keep Hudson out of the lineup from now on, good things come when he's not playing.

Record: 3-8

PS. Tulo's shoes looked like he killed Barney and turned him into cleats.

No comments:

Post a Comment