Thursday, April 19, 2012

At Least Our Pitching Looked Good...

And that's all she wrote. Seriously, we got shutout. I suppose I should mention that the strike zone was all over the place tonight. I would LOVE for someone to explain to me how pitch 3 in the first one is a strike and how pitches 2 and 6 are balls in the second one because I sure as hell don't understand it. Like I said last night, can't we just stick with the strike zone everyone was taught?! Stop trying to confuse me!!



Now for something other than me bitching about the strike zone... I believe it was Hermida who actually did something for us during the game with a lead off triple and like my theory about leaving the bases loaded, you can't win a game if you don't bring him home!! It's a lead off triple for Christ sake, you have three fucking outs to do something with it and you do nothing?! You deserve to lose. Oh and Venable's attempt to take the catcher out, PATHETIC. I don't even know how to explain that besides an awkward double play. Which by the way I totally called.... just not the awkward part. Also Hudson and Bartlett are worthless and it was only fitting that the final out of the game came at the bat of Bartlett. 


Record: 3- 11

No comments:

Post a Comment