Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally I Get To Say This, Suck It SF

Weekday day baseball always throws off my day but at least Chase got to Licksumcum first with a solo shot to give the Padres their first lead of the series. That lead didn't last long as the fuckbags tied it in their half of the first. Licksumcum loaded the bases in the fourth with one out. Unfortunately Marquis was up next to record the second out and now Venable has to do what he can to break the tie BUT he has struck out swinging both times he's been up so far. Fabulous. THANK GOD Venable hit a two run double and we now lead 3-1. Holy shit, I didn't expect that to happen and had a genuine moment of excitement when it did. I miss those genuine moments. The Padres lead 5-1 in the fifth thanks to a Jesus two run home run off Licksumcum. This makes me happy to see that he is still pitching as bad as he has been all season. Jesus hits yet another home run to make it 6-1 in the eighth. Umm why haven't we been playing him more?? A two base error along with other shit caused the dumbfucks to score and now it's 6-2 in the eighth with no outs. Finally an out is recorded and Luke comes in to replace Marquis and now it's 6-3 Padres and I'm calling for Street to get a four out save. I obviously need to be working in baseball because I think something and it happens. I called for a Street four out save and they put him in. I win... again. And the Padres win 6-3 and hopefully they don't let tomorrows off day ruin the momentum that got started today. On to MIA and no, I am not above using Will Smith's Welcome to Miami as a title for a post or two. I might even add the video if I'm feeling sassy.

Record: 42-58

No comments:

Post a Comment