Saturday, July 28, 2012

No Me Gusta Miami

While everyone is on their Olympic high, I'm watching baseball. Sorry Olympics, baseball is more important. If you want me to watch for anything other than gymnastics maybe you should put it back in. I'm appalled that "sports" like handball, trampoline and ping pong are considered Olympic sports yet baseball, which is undeniably a sport isn't. What's next, pole dancing?? Get your shit together IOC.

The Marlins take the lead to start the game in the first and I'm not okay with this. My boy Reyes hits a two run home run to put the lead up to 3 now. I'm thinking maybe I should have stuck to listening to music and dancing around/doing handstands in my room instead of watching this game. Oh, if you haven't figured out why I said Reyes is my boy, stop and think what position he plays. Problem solved. The Padres finally score in the sixth off an Alonso double and now have runners on second and third with one out. Lets get the lead here and not make the game go on any longer than it needs too. Blah the Marlins hit another home run and now it's 4-1 not us. Grandal drives in Quentin on an out and the Padres cut the lead in half, yay. This game got boring way before we started scoring and it's a miracle I didn't fall asleep but that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. However, the Padres losing does. They lost 4-2 and I most likely won't get to watch tomorrow's game until later assuming MLB.tv will let me watch it later, same with Monday's game and maybe Tuesdays game. Don't miss me too much, k??

Record: 43-59

No comments:

Post a Comment