Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Baseball Bucket List

Since Bud Selig is a douche lord and decided that we didn't need baseball to start again until Friday I decided I'm going to start a Baseball Bucket List. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile but I never got around to writing anything down. It's all been stored in my memory and by all I mean the handful of things that I've been wanting to do for years. I know as I get older or as the players get younger, my goals will grow and change. Some will be just jokes that I may or may not actually be serious about deep down inside while others are completely serious. Some that are crossed off I may have never thought of before but still managed to do it anyway and some are shit that I've done without thinking it through. So here we go...


  • Go to a game at every major league stadium
  • Go to spring training 
  • Go to Cooperstown
  • Go to a full series
  • Go to every game in a homestand
  • Go to the All-Star game
  • Get creeped on by an All-Star
  • Go to a playoff game
  • Go to a World Series game
  • Watch BP from the field
  • Get a ball during BP
  • Catch a foul ball 
  • Tell an All-Star "I don't give a fuck who you are"
  • Straddle the balls at the Peoria Complex
  • Tumble in the outfield, on top of the dugout or do a backflip off the wall
  • Meet Tony Gwynn
  • Meet Trevor Hoffman

I can't think of anything else at the moment but I will most definitely update this as more things pop into my head. If you think of anything that I missed or would never have thought of, feel free to let me know and I'll decide if it's worthy of my personal list.



No comments:

Post a Comment