Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wait, Shit, Fuck, Dammit!! I'm So Confused!! Part Two

I think I will do this one in a good news, bad news style...

Good News

  • Got to the game in time to watch BP
  • Charisma and jbox, from Gaslamp Ball, had extra tickets and we got to sit in 115 instead of utilizing park passes
  • I wasn't nearly as confused when it came to cheering tonight as I was last night
  • Cozart hit a home run to start off the game
  • I didn't use nearly as many colorful words as last night
  • I got to stay in the same seat the entire game
  • At least it wasn't a no hitter


Bad News

  • Cozart hit a home run to start off the game
  • I didn't use nearly as many colorful words as last night
  • The Reds look to have gotten back their hitting capabilities
  • Arroyo threw a complete game shutout 
  • the Padres lost their win streak in true Padres fashion with a final score of 6-0


Words of Wisdom
If you want to grab the attention of a baseball player during BP, hang your boobs over the fence. It works. We totally got Kelly a ball and could have grabbed her a baseball player too but he didn't speak English and she isn't dumb enough to be one out of thirty-two...

Record: 34-51

No comments:

Post a Comment