Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wait, Shit, Fuck, Dammit!! I'm So Confused!! Part Three

Why do I have this strange fascination with watching batting practice?? I about freaked out because I didn't get to watch BP on Thursday like I had originally planned, I made sure Kelly and myself got to Petco early so we could catch it  yesterday and today Colleen, Brandon and myself got to go on the field for BP. Oh yeah, not to mention almost every game I had ever gone to until this season I got there in time to catch BP. Seriously, I have this strange fascination with it and I don't understand why. I guess we can add that to the confusion experienced during this series.

I'm too tired to make a decent post beyond what I had typed before I left for the game tonight so I'll just throw in some pictures and hopefully they will tell a decent enough story.

Cozart

Charlie Sheen and somebody I don't know

Ludwick

Latos, Arroyo, Sheen

Side note: Charlie Sheen was too busy drooling over baseball players than to pay attention to the fact that my boobs were on display. I was thoroughly surprised he didn't notice boobs given his history. The Reds were also too busy drooling over Charlie Sheen to notice boobs tonight. Whatever, it got their attention last night. Also if you can't tell by the pictures, I was confused once again with my cheering but nothing compares to Thursday nights confusion.

Padres lost 6-5 and I'm hoping they win tomorrow because well just because.

Record: 34-52

No comments:

Post a Comment