Saturday, July 14, 2012

Padres Steal Home?! Un-fucking-believable

Yay, the Padres score early again because the Dodgers are not having it with the start time apparently. Pretty sure every play that didn't happen in this first inning would have been made if the game started at 7 like normal. Before Volquez took the mound they were talking about how he is the major league leader in walks, every single one of you who told me he is a good pitcher and all that shit need to shut the hell up. I know you are trying to convince me to like him but that's not going to happen even if he didn't walk so many damn people. Alexi and Quentin apparently didn't know about the whole outfielder takes charge thing because the Dodgers just scored on a catch that I probably could have made and my depth perception in the outfield is absolute shit. To make matters worse, they scored it a hit because you know the scorekeepers suck Ethier and Kemp's dicks. So the Padres manage to load the bases with no outs and Ethier up. GAME. OVER. The dude next to us at Sundays game would have been yelling at me for saying that. Ethier singles and a run comes around to make it 2-1. Not what I expected but still. Besides Volquez is about to walk in a run and before I can finish typing that, he did. That walk caused Enberg to say something along the lines of  "the verge of being ugly" ummmmm pretty sure it's been ugly since we JUST got an out five batters into the inning.

To start the fourth inning Quentin hit a solo shot to make it 3-2, yay. The Dodgers scored another run while I was getting dinner and now its 4-2... blaaaaaaaaaah. Chase ties the game with a two run shot in the 6th and my poor little Padres aren't laying over and dying just yet. MOTHERFUCKER, Ethier just hit a two run jack and now we are down 6-4, MOTHERFUCKER. I feel like the Dodgers are the big brothers that refuse to let the little brother be better than them so they always have to one up them. STOP IT!! Let the little brothers have some fun, asshole. Quentin drives in Alexi in the top of the eighth and I'm extremely shocked that the Padres STILL haven't given up and that we haven't been down more than 2 runs the entire game. Cabrera stole home... WHAT THE FUCK?! THEN Venable came around to score and now it's 7-6. WHAT THE FUCK?! That HAD to have been the most exciting thing the Padres have done all season and I didn't even make a sound. I had to sit there for a good second or two to even be able to acknowledge what just happened. Un-fucking-believable. 


Record: 35-54

No comments:

Post a Comment