Thursday, June 14, 2012

(Insert Cheesy Title to Say We Got the Sweep Here)

As any Padres game this game was scoreless for a good chunk of time, then the fifth inning happened. While I was apparently on the website strippers do all their shopping from, we managed to load the bases and I missed one of the most perfect bunts ever, or so I've been told. Better than that, we managed to score a run... make that three on two hits and an error. I don't know I wasn't paying attention to how they scored Everth on that. I know there was an error but that was what lead Everth to second. Either way the Padres have a 3-0 lead and I definitely found the strippers go to website. Deno doubles in another run to make it a 4-0 game in the sixth and it looks like we might actually do something we have yet to do all season, sweep a team AND win three in a row. WATCH OUT.

Guzman continues this magnificent inning to make it a 5-0 game with no outs. Unfortunately Guzman got caught in a rundown but it's okay because Baker singled in Deno and it's now a 6-0 game with one out. Team fun size singles and the inning continues, how exciting?! Not nearly as exciting as my online shopping adventures tonight. In the seventh the Mariners drilled Quentin in the kidney and I will be thoroughly surprised if he isn't pissing blood later. I find it no coincidence that after I close the stripper site, we give up a run and make it more interesting in the bottom of the eighth to make it a 6-2 game. Two runs is all the Mariners would get as the Padres win 6-2.

Holy shit, can this be true?! Did we actually just sweep a team?! AND do we actually have a three game win streak going on?! Answer, FUCK YES we did!!

Record: 23-41

No comments:

Post a Comment