Wednesday, June 6, 2012

At Least the Padres Are Making It Close...

Not even an out into this game and I already don't like it. The bad guys scored first on what luckily was a ground rule double. Unfortunately they still had two on with no outs and Buster Posey, who by the reaction of the fans last night is apparently God's gift to the Giants, up to bat. God's gift made an out but it was deep enough that a run came around to score which means I'm not happy. The bad guys scored a third run on a passed ball, further extending my disdain for the Giants. Deno started off the bottom of the first with a double to give me some hope that we won't completely suck ass today. The Padres scored on a Chase double to make it 3-1 Giants. Yay, no shutout!! Guzman tripled in Quentin and it appears that we do indeed have a chance to come back and win this game. In the bottom of the second Bumgarner walked Clayton. High five, bro, high five. Blanco had a solo shot to start the top of the fifth for the Giants and this makes me so sad. I miss the Clayton from a few seasons ago where he was awesome and won his games. Cam crushed the ball for his second home run of the season during the fifth and put the Giants lead to one. Blanco continues to have his way with the Padres and with the help of an error, two more bad guy runs score. No bueno!!

Hands down, the highlight of the game, seeing Buster Posey break his leg/ankle again. Lets go ahead and show that every time he is in the game, I won't complain. The Padres loaded the bases with no outs in the sixth, Nick, Everth and Alonso all had the chance to be the bad guy Kryptonite and unfortunately we only good one run out of that. Deno started the seventh off with a triple and came around to score on a Chase sacrifice, once again putting the Giants up by one run, at least we are making it close. The Giants would go on to win 6-5.  So much for me getting use my awesome "I'm the bad guy kryptonite" line for my title, that I stole from Eminem... maybe tomorrow.

Record: 19-38

No comments:

Post a Comment