Saturday, September 15, 2012

We're Gonna Party Like It's 1999...

So I haven't made a post in a short lifetime. Tuesday I was exhausted by the time the game started and as per usual on a Wednesday home game, I was in class. Being that yesterday was an off day I should have caught up and watched Wednesdays game and the fact that we are 6.5 out of a wild card spot (who saw that coming?!) but I was a little busy preparing for 90's night.

I'm not even about to try and list where we are in the WC race or any of that good stuff that I would usually do so I'm going to sum up 90's night. Shitty first inning for Cashner. Alonso grand slam. Colleen and myself screaming like fan girls when 'N Sync began playing. Me getting mad that neither Alonso or Yasmani used a Ricky Martin song for their walk up music. There were also some bubble gum blowing contests...



Clearly, some of us have better gum blowing skills than others.Then the Macarena played and this happened but not before Colleen and myself jumped out of our seats in excitement. Shortly after that I got felt up by a drunk chick who loved the velvet leo I was wearing and told me if she were a guy she would rape me. Oh yeah and she complimented my hair. Closest I got to being hit on that night.  Everyone (Richard, Chris, Aaron, Colleen, Niki, myself and random drunk girl) all singing just about every song that played and about a quarter of those me yelling "I DID GYMNASTICS TO THIS!!" true story. Watched a 90's themed firework show and continued our singing and dancing to the songs. You would think we were still living in the 90's with how excited we got hearing them. After the game we met up with Sean and Katie at Bubs and yelled at people for being dipshits and honking/yelling at a cab that had been broken down since we got there. Pretty sure we thought a fight or two was about to go down because of the cab. So yeah, besides the three of us girls looking ridiculous and me wanting to be dressed somewhat normal, the night was pretty damn fun and I learned one thing, the 90's haven't been gone long enough for people to dress up for 90's "retro" night. Let's just say, I'm not dressing up for anymore themed games.

Record: 69-76

1 comment:

  1. The girl in the middle blew the biggest and sexiest bubble.

    ReplyDelete