Sunday, September 16, 2012

SD Sports Overload Day 2

Like last week, the Chargers and Padres were playing at the same time. Up until the fifth inning I had mainly been watching the Chargers game. I kept thinking the Rockies score was the Padres score and was excited that both my teams were winning... then I flipped it over in the fifth and realized we were losing. That didn't last long as the Padres scored EIGHT, I repeat EIGHT runs in their half of the fifth. Most of which I believe were scored with two outs. The Padres lead 11-5 heading into the sixth.

I hate that football and baseball overlap. Typically the Chargers would have been blacked out and I wouldn't have had a problem deciding which game to watch in the main screen on picture in picture but because the Chargers were honoring Seau today, of course they sold enough tickets ahead of time to not be blacked out and fuck with my sports watching. I'd really appreciate it if the Chargers could coordinate it so that they wouldn't have the ball when the Padres are up to bat. I'm completely appalled that the cameramen keep showing beach shots and there are people at the beaches!! Do these fucks not know that both our teams are home and there are sports to be watched?! Get the fuck off the beach and head to a bar or something and watch some sports, the beach will be there tomorrow, I promise.

The Rockies scored on a Cabrera throwing error to make it an 11-6 game now. I hate Cabrera more often than not. Oh Jesus, the Rockies have loaded the bases in the eighth with one out and are about to walk in a run. NO BUENO!! Aaaaaand they walked in the run to make it 11-7. OH FUCK, the Rockies just hit a grand slam to tie the game at 11 in the eighth with only one out. We do know we aren't playing in Colorado right?? Because it sure doesn't look like it. Thatcher does work to strand runners on first and second and now it's onto the bottom of the ninth and I can only hope the Padres can end it here. I'd like to go lay down before the Sunday Night Football game. With Chase up, the Rockies balk and move the Cabrera into scoring position. You fucks, I needed you to pitch to Chase so that he can keep getting more RBI and distance himself from that assclown Braun. AND THE PADRES WALK OFF!! Thank you Alonso. The Padres win 12-11 in 9. Holy hell, that was a good game.

Record: 71-76

No comments:

Post a Comment