Wednesday, September 26, 2012

That Shit Cray

Sorry guys, I've been slacking big time and today's probably won't be that great. Sunday I was attempting to watch the Chargers shit show and had the Padres on in the background. I finally gave up on watching the Chargers and put my attention to the Padres but the game was basically over by that point. Monday as you know was an off day so nothing to write about there. Now yesterday, was just a clusterfuck of crazy. Two words, Lakeside shooting. Said clusterfuck kept me trapped in Lakeside all night. If you don't know what it is because you live under a rock, google it. Or I can sum it up and you can google the rest... 15 minute "gun battle" around noon, two cops shot plus the bad guy, the main street (only way I know to get home) closed until around 2am. One impromptu sleepover when kids have to get up to go to school = one zombie me.

Somehow the Dodgers, and I'm assuming the Twat Waffle Supreme was involved in this, scored two runs in the first. I couldn't tell you how anyone scored since I'm barely awake enough to hold my head up. Ugh, the Dodgers scored again in the third and of course I missed it because I was in the middle of a rant about fatties wearing yoga pants and leggings as a substitute for actual pants. Good Lord, I have missed all of the scoring. It's now in the bottom of the fourth and 6-0 Dodgers. What the fuck?! Maybe I should just give up on watching this game and do my assignment that I meant to do last night but cray cray wouldn't let me. Welp, looks like I can give up on the game. I just saw the final score 8-2 Dodgers. No bueno, Padres.

Record: 74-81

No comments:

Post a Comment