Monday, September 3, 2012

Pack a Vest for Your Jimmy in the City of Sex

Happy Labor Day, y'all!! Well at least that's what Chase's home run, to give us the early 2-0 lead, said... because as a true Californian I would never ever say "y'all" ever. As soon as I turned the game on I immediately started singing "California Love", apparently the fact that we are in LA made me feel the need to sing it and title this what I have. I'm really hoping that the Padres make this a legit title. Eh, who am I kidding, it's LA, you ALWAYS need protection of some kind there. 

GROSS!! Adrian as a Dodger. GROSS!! I really wanted us to hit him just as a big ol fuck you but we walked him... I don't appreciate that. Nothing exciting has happened so I'll give you a third inning Adrian update, fly out. By the fourth inning, I'm ready for bed. No more excitement has happened since Chase's home run in the first. We get our first two runners on, make an out and then get intentionally walked to load the bases for the pitcher. Werner, who for the life of me cannot remember who he is... and it's his third start. Oops. As expected, Werner makes an out and now it's up to Everth to do something with this bases loaded opportunity. UGH, he did absolutely nothing with it. Seriously, lets get some more scoring in, Padres because I'm about to fall asleep.

The Dodgers score in the bottom of the fifth because Baker is a piece of shit. He got the ball way before the runner was near home and STILL couldn't get him out. WHAT THE FUCK, BRO?! As  the replay showed "the fuck" was a bobble. Ugh. Still doesn't change my opinion of Baker. I get so mad when he's in instead of Yasmani. Sixth inning Adrian alert, ground out to first. MOTHERFUCKING TWAT WAFFLE!! The Dodgers tie the game on a Hanley Ramirez home run to center and Cam was inches away from making an AMAZING catch to rob it. For a hot second, I thought he did have it. Ugh, my little baseball heart just broke and continues to break every time they replay Cam just missing it.

With Clayton pinch running, the Padres take the lead on a Chase single. Yay, Padres!! Eighth inning Adrian alert, base hit, UGH. It's okay, he's slow as fuck so unless Kemp homers, which isn't unreasonable, Adrian won't be coming around to score so we good, bro. Luke comes in to end the inning and just like I said, Adrian didn't come around to score, Padres still lead 3-2 heading into the ninth. The Padres went down in order and now it's time to rely on Luke to finish this game. Luke gave up a home run to that fuck twat, Ethier to tie the game at three. Not okay, Luke, not okay!! Thank you baby Jesus, this game is going into extras.

Logan gets drilled to start the Padres half of the tenth. No hitting Logan allowed!! Logan got his payback by stealing second and now they intentionally walk Alonso to get to Deno because you know, that makes sense. As I was about to write that I guess it does make sense since it puts a force at any base, that's exactly what happened. Deno grounded to third for a double play, waaaaaaah. We seriously brought Brach in to pitch the Dodgers half of the tenth. I don't trust him and would not put him in, then again I think we used all of our pitchers I trust already. Pretty sure one of the Dodgers walk up songs is Welcome to Jamrock and I now need to get my Damian Marley on. Thank God, Brach got out of the inning and Adrian wasn't the one to end the game. Onto the eleventh!! Well that was a very unproductive eleventh... onto the Dodgers half. The Dodgers have runners at the corners with two out and a Dodgers base hit wins the game. Fucking twat waffles. 

Record: 62-74

No comments:

Post a Comment