Friday, February 22, 2013

Calm Yo Tits, Games Are Back!!

Well today marks the first day of actual baseball games and guess what, the Padres won!! Not only did they win, they did it basically in the first inning. Now, unfortunately I didn't get to hear any of the game since I was hiding in my room, in the dark, and the At Bat app needed me to sign in but I forgot the log in info and yeah. I did get to follow along some on twitter and heard that Gyorko hit a fantastical grand slam. Clearly, that's all anyone needed to know about the game. That and that we won 9-3. Hopefully I won't be missing anymore Padres games now that I did the whole log in info thing for At Bat but ya know, I'll probably still be sleeping or something so don't expect many spring training game posts. Oh and FSSD posted a link somewhere on twitter for which games will be televised. Go find it because I already forgot where it is and don't want to search twitter for it.

Anyway, by the time I grabbed my laptop to get my log in information, the only game left to listen to was the Reds Indians game. The Reds were up by two going into the bottom of the ninth and the Indians hit a three run double to win it. Fuck yeah, Cleveland. I wish I was at the game because the announcers were finding it entertaining that no one was celebrating. Why wasn't anyone celebrating, you ask. Well that's because the Reds were trying to appeal at third. If I were at the game, I'd have been laughing my ass off and probably yelling at the Reds for that decision. Seriously bro, calm yo tits, it's the first game of SPRING TRAINING. These games mean absolutely nothing and there is no logical reason to appeal anything in them. Now you guys know I like the Indians and the Reds as well but I'm having one of my moments where I hate the Reds and want them to lose at everything so the fact that they appealed a meaningless game is laughable. This moment is most likely brought to you by the fact that I had a dream about Grady Sizemore, other circumstances may apply.


No comments:

Post a Comment