Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Marlins are MIA in Petco... I'm Clever

I've been slacking on this big time, sorry. I've partially been slacking because I just wasn't caring about the game anymore, because I missed the Saturday and part of Sunday's game and then yesterday, well I just hate Cashner.

The Padres are winning 4-0 in the third and the only run being scored that I remember seeing was Venables home run that no one knew was a home run. Seriously, that was hilarious. The Marlins right fielder threw his hands up all "I CAN'T FIND IT!!" while Venable pulls up at first and the ball goes out of the park. If that doesn't make SportsCenters Not Top Ten, I will be disappointed.

Oh at some point during the game the reporter broad that I don't like was trying to tell us that the Marlins starting pitcher grew up in Chula Vista and promptly called it Chula Veesta. Umm, go away. You know who else can go away?? All the people on twitter that tweet their complaints about shit like the wave and the "wooo". Complaining to all of us does absolutely nothing to make it stop. Take a page from my book and yell at the people doing it. It might not work but you'll feel better AND won't annoy everyone on twitter. Because ya know, complaining about it on here is totally different than complaining about it on twitter.

Somehow the Marlins scored to make it 4-1 but I don't care cause I'm making zoo plans for the off day. Be jealous.

Alonso kind of killed the Marlins second baseman and now he's out of the game. Just what the Marlins need, more injuries. The Padres win 5-1 and ensure our fourth place spot is safe for another day.

Record: Better than the Dodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment