Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bring In the Hype Man, It's Rizzo vs. Cashner

Seriously, there is way too much hype on my twitter feed about this game. For the record, I'd rather Rizzo if for nothing more than Rizzo Splits and well, because I hate Cashner. So far, the Cubs are winning 1-0 in the second. Good job, Cashner, good job. Make that 2-0 Cubs in the second. Can we please stop proving that we don't know how to make trades that are beneficial for us?! I don't even care that Rizzo has had nothing to do with the Cubs score right now, this is bullshit. We keep getting screwed with these trades.

Rizzo tried to kill Cashner in the third and settled for a base hit up the middle instead of a base hit off Cashner. So not only does Rizzo single, he steals second and takes third on what I'm not sure what to call it, a single?? A fielders choice?? Cabrera should have gone to first for the out but decided he wanted to try to get Rizzo. It was weird and ugly. Welp, 4-0 Cubs in the third. I quit.

I'm unquitting for a second only to say that Gyorko hit his first ML home run and seeing that they are playing the Cubs, he didn't even have to give the fan, who got it, anything to get it back. Congrats, kid. We're still losing though, 6-1 and I'm quitting again unless we have some miraculous comeback.  Padres lose 6-2 cause Chase hit a home run.

Record: 10- a lot + some

No comments:

Post a Comment