Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Series of the Season, How Depressing

The title says it all. No matter the outcome of this game, it's going to be depressing. At least it should be a good series with that whole RBI leader thing happening. So the Brewers take the early lead but thankfully Braun didn't drive in the run. He was the run that came around to score but still. Holy fuck, Clayton was tired of losing so he took matters into his own hands and tied the game with his first career home run in the third inning. Following Clayton's home run, the Padres load the bases and at the moment stand at a 2-0 count on Alonso with two outs, don't fuck this up Alonso. He fucked it up. Oh well, it's a new game now.

The Brewers take back the lead in the fourth with a home run of their own. Once again, thank God it wasn't Braun. UGH fifth inning two run home run for Weeks. Clayton, stop it!! Somehow the Padres scored in the sixth but I was a little busy trying to draw a flow chart. I finished the damn flow chart in time to see the Brewers hit ANOTHER home run. STOP IT!! The Brewers now lead 5-2. Grandal drives in Cabrera in the seventh to make it 5-3 and I'm barely awake to care. Plus, I just read one of the dumbest things I think I have ever read and am positive I lost brain cells doing so. I want to apologize to my brain for doing that and I ask that you please allow those brain cells to return. I promise I won't do anything like that ever again. Sadly like my brain cells, the Padres didn't come back. Brewers win 5-3.

Record 75-85

No comments:

Post a Comment