Tuesday, October 2, 2012

At Least Braun Didn't Do Anything...

Chase does it again. No, he didn't take back the RBI lead because he's still in possession of that as of the beginning of this game and post. What he did do again is win NL player of the month. We seriously need to do something about him. It is completely unacceptable that we have all that talent and have yet to do anything about it. I don't want to see him traded but I feel like that is exactly what's going to happen.

Nothing note worthy has happened in the first two innings, then the Brewers half of the third happened. We loaded the bases for them and now it's only a matter of time before this game gets ugly. Before I could finish typing that sentence, the Brewers murder a grand slam and take the 4-0 lead. MOTHERFUCKER.

Padres get one back in the fourth thanks to a Venable single. As I tweet how boring this game is, the Padres drive in Chase to make it 4-2 and have runners on first and second. Maybe they saw my complaint and are trying to do something about it. The Padres have the bases loaded and Deno up with one out, some odd throwing got the out at home. The bases remain loaded for Yasmani. Please do work!! Yasmani drives in a run and it's now 4-3 Padres and the bases are STILL loaded. The Brewers saved them plenty of runs on a fantastic play at third. With two outs and the bases still loaded, like I said, we put the bat in Quentin's hands. Do not fail me, Quentin... he failed me. Womp, womp.

Ugh in the bottom half of the 7th, the Brewers load the bases on a HBP. Fabulous. In what can only be described as a gift from the baseball Gods, the Brewers left the bases loaded thanks to a strikeout of Braun. You can't tell but I'm sticking my tongue out and making farting noises at the game right now. This might be one of the most boring games this season which saddens me given that we have one game left after tonight AND I'll be in class for it. The Padres have a two out rally going on and Parrino could have tied up the game had he not tripped over air while rounding second. It was embarrassing to say the least. He should have tucked and rolled, might make it look a lot cooler. Booooooooooo!! The Padres lost on literally one swing. UGH. Please tell me we can end the season with a win tomorrow.

Record: 75-86

No comments:

Post a Comment