Wednesday, November 16, 2011

God's Vagina . . . where Padres fans are born

First things first, I have to give credit to Avenger-in-Chief for not only the title of this post but also the title of this blog. I suppose I should also give credit to Pineapple Express for the title, if it wasn't for that movie this blog would not exist... though the blog has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. What does God's Vagina has to do with baseball you ask, well in my mind it goes a little something like this... Friars/Padres are God's homies and vagina = girl. So yeah that's what God's Vagina has to do with baseball. Secondly, as you might guess from the title, I will be posting about the San Diego Padres from my point of view... WARNING: There may be frequent baseball pants posts and possibly some Grady Sizemore posts as well. I will however try to keep this as Padres related as possible. Oh yeah and I will probably post about any epic injuries around the league e.g. Buster Posey and Stephen Drew's injuries. Finally, yes, I am a girl. Yes, I watch baseball on a regular basis. No, I don't just watch for the pants.



PS. I feel the need to emphasize that this is all in fun and if you don't like what I have to say, you can keep your bitchy comments to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment