Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bullshit Unicorn Rainbow Calisthenics

The Astros move to the AL West, two more Wild Card spots open and interleague play all year?! To quote Ruxin from The League, "bullshit unicorn rainbow calisthenics". More interleague games, to me, takes away from the World Series. I didn't care for the random interleague play during the season to begin with and personally believe that it should be reserved for the World Series. That's how the baseball Gods created it and you Bud Selig, are not one of the baseball Gods. If I wanted to watch a team play with a DH all season I wouldn't be an NL fan. What I want to know is why they felt the need to make an even number of teams in each league. Also the addition of a one game playoff game is not something I want to see... bad memories. Since Selig is in the mood to screw up baseball, why don't we go ahead and give the players aluminum bats?? After all, they will make the game more "interesting" due to the number of home runs produced. Needless to say this league change is not SanDiegoGirlie approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment