Monday, March 18, 2013

Hooray For Padres Injuries...

News broke not to long ago that Chase Headley will be out for about a month with a broken thumb after attempting to break up a double play in yesterdays spring training game. At this point I'm thinking the Padres need to rename the team to something like "The San Diego Afflictions" with the motto "we only afflict pain on ourselves". Super stupid and cheesy, I know, but I can't think straight anymore and as they said in the horrific Alice in Wonderland remake, I've lost my muchness. 

Along with losing my muchness I've also lost count of how many players are injured but I'm pretty confident the ratio has shifted and there are more broken ones than healthy ones. I'm also pretty confident that may have been my biggest exaggeration yet and I have taken it upon myself to recruit my brother as made apparent by this short Facebook message.

As you can see, I've also taken it upon myself to help out with the training staff. I sure as hell couldn't do much worse than they are. Either way the Padres continue to struggle with injuries and continue to crush our hopes of having a decent season.

No comments:

Post a Comment