Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who Do I Have to Sleep With to Get Us a Good Owner?!

Since Moorad dropped out of buying the Padres, or however you wish to word it, there have been jokes flying around on Twitter about getting Snoop Dogg to buy them. Based off a previous post where I quoted Snoop and Dre you should know that I would be down to have this happen. Although, I feel like Snoop would be a better fit for the Giants... him, Zito and Lincecum could figure out a way to hotbox the bullpen before their starts. Anyway, among the jokes there have been some legit candidates that us fans would be willing to have buy the team and by candidates I mean Mark Cuban. Despite the seriousness of wanting him to buy the club I tweeted this the other night in part because I was trying to joke to take my mind off everything I was stressing about but I was also partially serious...

I was serious in the sense that IF the only way possible for Mark Cuban to be allowed to buy the Padres is by sleeping with someone I would be terrified to offer myself for complete fear of that person turning out to be Bud Selig or anyone else with old wrinkly #balls (insert the clip from Big Daddy here). Here is where the post goes from baseball to well, just balls but don't worry I will get back on track... eventually. We all know that balls are not one of the most attractive parts of the male anatomy but somehow we manage to look past it and have our fun getting it in whether it's for personal gain, love or just because it's fun. Plus you can always count it as getting your cardio in for the day and perhaps your stretching too. With that being said, wrinkly balls are a different story, for me at least. Here's some insight to how my mind works when it comes to offering my "services" for the betterment of the team. I'd like to thank @SDfan4life for having this conversation with me...

 

For some reason the MIB and antidepressant tweets got switched but nonetheless you get the point. Wrinkly balls are not ones to be messed with unless its a dire circumstance, or you know, you're a gold digger. As much as I love my Padres and want them to have an amazing owner I do not consider this a dire circumstance. If any of you female or male fans think this is, feel free to get it in with some wrinkly balls if you think it will help.

Now back to Mark Cuban, I honestly don't know much about him aside from him owning a basketball team and showing interest in buying the Dodgers before Magic Johnson's group eventually won that "honor". However, I have heard that he is a rare breed, one of those guys who actually cares about the team whether or not they are making a shit ton of money off them and actually shows up and sits front row at the games and cheers. What kind of owner does that?! Everything else I know about him I know from watching TMZ and he seems like a totally awesome guy and would probably draw more attention to the team based off the fact that he is the owner rather than how the team is doing. I may have just stolen that from another blog. If I did than I'm sorry but you made a good point and I had to steal it. Besides if he does draw more attention to the Padres for being the owner then why not?? We always bitch that the only time the Padres are on SportsCenter is when we lose and with him as the owner maybe we would be on there more often, win or lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment