Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Training: A Prelude

As I'm laying in bed with a box of half a dozen donuts watching Family Guy in an attempt to avoid packing, because packing makes it real and I don't want it to be real, I realized this is my last night at Spring Training. I had planned on making a post every night that I was here and clearly I didn't. You see what had happened was my laptop felt the need to not connect to the internet until tonight. This may or may not have been a good thing. On the one hand you guys missed out on my epically awesome delusional state each night/morning which involved yelling at the aforementioned box of donuts that went something like this, "I can't get it open!! I can smell yooooouuuuuu!!" along with acting like a penguin and almost falling off the bed thanks to watching the Discovery Channel. On the other hand you guys lucked out that we picked the worst weekend to come out so there's not really much to blog about. I will post about the trip when I get home tomorrow, well after I get out of Physics... unless I pass out. I will say this though, for how much we bitched about Arizona, I do not want to leave it just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment