Monday, February 20, 2012

Sorry For Party Rocking... I Mean Slacking

Wow, I have really been slacking with this. I apologize for my lack of posts. You would think having had a six week winter break would have meant I would be posting more but clearly that didn't happen. I'm not sure if I was overwhelmed with things or if I'm just not as excited for baseball season this year or what but I will try to get back on track. Either way, Pitchers and Catchers reported yesterday and that made my heart happy and sad all at the same time. The happy, only 44 more days until Opening Day and all I can stare at baseball pants for the next 162 games. The sad, all the players we traded away. I'm sure, as with any fan, that I will learn to love the new acquisitions but as of this moment in time I'm still upset. Hopefully a ST trip will turn that around.

No comments:

Post a Comment